Enrol at Prestige College Thornview
How to apply:
- Download the application pack consisting of a application form, assessment form, medical form and check list
- Complete the forms digitally and save it to your computer.
- Email the saved document to email@example.com
Who may enrol at Prestige College Thornview?
Anybody who is eligible to attend school and who qualifies according to the admission requirements for the school may apply. The same admission requirements and rules as prescribed for Prestige College Hammanskraal prevail. These are available on the school’s main website.
Prestige College Thornview enrols learners From Grade 000 up to Grade 10. After Grade ten only learners who previously enrolled will be allowed to register for Grade 11 and 12.
Specific Prestige College Thornview application procedures have to be followed. Parents may apply for their children on the website, by calling the office or by email. All contact details are available on this website on the right hand side of each page.
These are the steps for enrolment at Prestige College Thornview:
|Born in:||Age in 2017||Grade in 2017|
Prestige College Thornview registration process
Get all the needed documentation ready before you submit your application. Your application can only be processed when all documentation is available:
- Unabridged Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Most recent report from your present school.
- ID copies of both parents/guardians and ID photo of applicant
- Testimonial from your present school.
- Salary advice of person responsible for account.
- Proof of address.
Complete application form online and submit. Also submit your name and surname in the “contact us” field on the website and indicate there that your application is for Prestige College Thornview. Scan and email all relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account holder: Prestige College OPCO(RF)NPC
Bank name: Nedbank
Account no: 1068593717;
Branch Code: 198765
Reference: Child’s name, surname and Grade.
Attach proof to application forms
The school will contact you telephonically to inform you of outstanding documents and/or invite you for an interview. Learners who apply for Grade 10 will have to write a placement test and you will be called and an appointment made where this is relevant.
Once your application is approved, you will be called and requested to sign the PARENT CONTRACT with the school and pay your REGISTRATION FEE
After payment of your registration fee, you will receive your Registration number and card which will be your only access to the new school in January 2017.
You now need to prepare for school in 2017:
- Buy your Prestige College Uniform from the official Suppliers at Overkruin Outfitters, Silver Cross or any other retail shop that sells the official uniform of Prestige College. Please visit the school website to find out about the uniform and hair and other grooming rules. Read the parent manual.
You will much later in the year get information about the starting date, Parents’ meeting and orientation that will take place to introduce you to the new school ethos, disciplinary system and other activities that will be available at the beginning of the school year. Learners will be invited before the official first school day to download textbooks on their tablets.
Parents and learners that enrolled are welcome to attend our Study Method workshops before they officially start at Prestige in the best interest of their child.