Please scroll down to the end of this page for instructions on how to apply
VACANCY: Schools Marketer
Prestige College Protea Glen (Soweto)
Prestige College Schools is founded on the intent to offer affordable quality education in areas where this was previously inaccessible or severely limited. To achieve this whilst striving for the standards set in our founding school, we rely on the experience, passion, commitment and ongoing development of our teaching staff and the involvement and participation of our parent body.
Prestige College requires a qualified, experienced and competent School’s Marketer, to recruit and retain new leaners by running various marketing activities and observe professional conduct at all time in order to reach the set target as set out by the relevant Line Manager.
- Leads Generation and Leads Database Management.
- Leads conversion to Sales (Enrolments).
- Activation campaigns.
- Social media and digital campaigns.
- Responsible for Managing Marketing collaterals within the school.
- Brand custodian within the school environment.
- Undertake market research activities and formulate a competitor analysis.
- Reach set out targets as required by the line Marketing Manager.
- General administrative duties.
- Responsible for Signage management within the school.
- Undertake school tours as and when it is required to do so.
- Support the assigned Principal or Head of the school where they are based.
- Event Management such as Parents evenings, career days, Open days etc.
- Responsible to submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Responsible to formulate Marketing Plan in-conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years School Marketing Experience
- 3 years’ qualification in Marketing/Communications/Education diploma or relevant qualification.
Interested applicants, please email CV, motivation letter and copies of qualifications to Emmaculate Malesa (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before Friday, 15th March 2019.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to apply:
Prestige College recognises the need of teachers to be content and happy with what they do as their everyday task as well as with their working conditions and place of work. In fact, Prestige wishes to employ only those teachers who are passionate about teaching and learning, who wants to grow and develop themselves in order to also develop others. Prestige Colleges find it a necessity to have teachers with an open mind, a global perspective and a drive to find ways that will give learners the best opportunity to learn and be successful in life.
Prestige College further believes that the only way to give all learners a fair chance to achieve their goals, is through a MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES approach. Teachers should therefore be aware of the different intelligences and also strive to recognise and teach according to the different intelligences in order not to exclude anybody from the lessons. New teachers will receive training in this approach.
Prestige College schools acknowledge the fact that there are different intelligences and not all children have the same dominant intelligences. All learners are intelligent in their own unique way and teachers need to teach to these intelligences.
Prestige College will place adverts on its website whenever a post becomes available in any of the schools. Please note that not all the schools have the same subject sets. All the schools also do not specialize in Sports – only Prestige College Hammanskraal.
Criteria for employment:
- Qualifications in the desired field
- Number of years’ experience
- Different fields of interest within the school
- Extra mural abilities and qualifications
- Residential address (living too far from school usually does not work well in the long run)
- Testimonials – background successes
Interested teachers can complete the application form and send it to the relevant school where they wish to apply for a position.
All CV’s are kept until a position becomes available and it is then when the relevant CV’s already received are all considered.